Sticky Spicy Garlic Chicken Recipe
This is an easy mid week dinner idea. I’ve used some of the staple ingredients from my presses and just marinated the chicken. It could be pork, it could be tofu, it could be fish. This marinade is simple and will work very well with anything really. I’m sure you could marinade a cauliflower in it and it would end up gorgeous.
We served the chicken with rice on the first night and airfryer chips on the second night and it was fantastic. This recipe is not going to set your world on fire, but sometimes, I like to write just simple stuff, for when you (or I) need ideas. This recipe is less time consuming than a previous chicken recipe. but of a similar nature.
I’m writing this on the fly, just liked I came up with it, so you’ll pardon me for the lack of chitchat on this post. Places to go, things to eat!
- Four chicken thighs (deboned – asked your butcher).
- 5 table spoons of sriracha sauce
- 2 table spoons of soy sauce
- 3 table spoons of fish sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 5 cloves of garlic (but use as much as you want)
- 2 table spoons of sesame seed oil
- spring onions
- sesame seeds
- Mix everything apart from the spring onions and sesame seeds.
- Cover the chicken with the marinade. If you can do this overnight, great, otherwise just do it for as little or as long as needs be.
- Fry the chicken on low heat and keep basting it with the marinade. Turn up the heat after 15 min and let the pan get hot. Deglaze with a small glass of water and serve with rice and some of the cooking juices drizzled on top.
- Sprinkle with chopped scallions and sesame seeds.