Hugh Jordan Christmas Competition
Come and enter my Hugh Jordan Christmas Competition and win a gorgeous full set of copper coctail ware worth just under €100.00. It's that time of the year where you prepare to spend more time with friends and family. This year do it with extra flair!
I do like doing the odd competition around Christmas time. Last year brought you such beauties as the Goatbridge Trout Competition , the Bread & Bones Competition , the Arran Street East Competition and the Conrad Dublin Gin & Oysters Competition. Well this year, as November is slowly coming to an end, I bring you the Hugh Jordan Christmas Competition.
I want one of you to win this set of cocktails shakers, stirrers and assorted accessories. It will bring a shiny bit of glamour to your celebrations over the Christmas period. They are a funky alternative to the usual glasses and they will just make your cocktails that little bit fancier during the season.
Although this is not a sponsored post, Hugh Jordan are gifting the set to the winner which means I have not paid for this myself.
As you can see from the above photo, this set should help you to impress friends and family with your mixology accessories. If only I had more space in my kitchen, I would be down the new Hugh Jordan Bride Street shop for a spot of retail therapy in a hot minute.
I’ve decided to keep this Hugh Jordan Christmas Competition simple so here are the rules. Judge’s decision is final.
- You must be aged 18 or over.
- You must be resident in Ireland.
- This prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Only one entry per person.
- You don’t need to tag, like, follow, RT or anything but sharing is caring.
- All you need to do is to tell me a story about your favourite cocktail. Tell me if you make it and if so how, or tell me where is your favourite bar to drink it at? And who with? Leave me a comment under this blog post with a good cocktail story and you’re in the draw! Only comments left under this post will count as an entry in the competition.
- The competition will run from Saturday the 25th of November to Saturday the 2nd of December at midnight.
- The winner will be announced on the Sunday 3rd of December.
I’ll get the ball rolling! For me, the best cocktails are more about the moment in time and who you were with at the time than the actual drink itself. It does however help when you get a cocktail prepared by someone who knows what they’re doing. My favourite cocktails have always been the post-theatre ones with my friend Nicki. When she was still living in Dublin (she’s in Scotland now), we would go see a cheap play maybe once a month and follow that up with a cocktail to chat about what we’d just seen. Those were worry free times and we sampled some of the best cocktails around the town. When I’m too lazy to go out I mix my own at home and use some of these gin garnishes.
Now it’s your turn, good luck with this Hugh Jordan Christmas Competition and I look forward to reading your entries!