Conrad Dublin Gin & Oysters Competition
Fancy some nibbles, two G&T’s per person and oysters till you say nu-uh? Well enter this Conrad Dublin Gin & Oysters Competition then. What are you waiting for?
This Conrad Dublin Gin & Oysters Competition comes from the kind Conrad Hotel in Dublin who are gearing up to celebrate the first anniversary of The Coburg, their new brasserie and of Lemuel’s their bar.
Entering this Conrad Dublin Gin & Oysters Competition couldn’t be any simpler. All you need to do is follow the below steps:
- Pour yourself a large G&T on the rocks
- Sip a bit
- Now leave me a comment below this post telling me what your favourite way to drink gin is. What fruits and aromatics do you use?
Terms and conditions for the Conrad Dublin Gin & Oysters Competition:
- You must be 18 or over to enter
- You must be in Dublin and free to attend the event on the 27th of April in the Conrad from 18.00
- All entries must be in by lunch time on Sunday the 12th of March.
- Judge’s decision is final.
- This prize is not exchangeable for a cash prize.
- You must love gin.
- And oysters
- The prize is for two tickets to the event (retail value €35 per ticket).
- Each ticket will give you canapes, unlimted oysters and 2 G&T’s.
Lemuel’s is open daily until late, housed on the ground floor of Conrad Dublin, located in the heart of Dublin City on Earlsfort Terrace. For bookings, telephone 01 602 8900, email email@example.com or for online bookings visit www.lemuelsdublin.com